Jeff Kline, President of LTL Expert will be speaking at the upcoming Operations Summit in Columbus Ohio April 24th-26th. Don’t miss out on his presentation: Proven Tips to Manage Your Supply Chain.
Inbound freight management impacts gross margin, purchasing staff productivity, inventory control, receipt processing and fulfillment operations. Direct-to-consumer retailers spend an average of 2% – 4% of gross sales on vendor inbound freight ranking it among the top eight operational expenses. This session will provide you with proven ideas to reduce inbound freight costs and manage your supply chain. Attend this session and learn how to:
- Take charge of vendor small parcel shipments
- Avoid vendor “prepay and add” freight
- Require vendors to follow your routing guide
- Monitor and enforce vendor compliance with routing guide
- Join a buying consortium to reduce costs
- Negotiate FAK class exceptions to further reduce costs
- Mitigate LTL general rate increases
- Use the right tools to manage your inbound supply chain
Walk out this session with specific solutions you can implement to improve your bottom line.